Today we rolled out a few new updates to the SHOUTcast.com website - based on user feedback from users just like you!
Things / updates we rolled out today include:
1. User customizable view - Expand/Collapse option in station listing section on shoutcast.com
- Allows the user to expand & collapse the "Top Stations by Genre" module so that user has the option to view more information about the station in the station listing section.
[Check out the "<<" arrow next to "Top Stations by Genre" module & a thin strip running inbetween "Top Stations by Genre" & "Station Listing"]
2. User configurable search results per page on shoutcast.com & SHOUTcast in Winamp.
- User is provided with an option to choose 10, 20 search results per page. [Check out the "Stations per page" link in the footer of station listing section]
3. Share & Bookmark SHOUTcast.com, Search results.
- User can share or bookmark shoutcast.com or the search results for a query on Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Delicious, Digg, Stumbleupon, Reddit.
- Options he can bookmark or share using this feature...
2. Genre search results - http://www.shoutcast.com/genre/Progressive,
3. Search results - http://www.shoutcast.com/directory/s...le&s=Metallica
[Check out Bookmark option below the search results - Try the feature to know more about it]
Thank you for your continued feedback of the new BETA SHOUTcast website. Please note that we do listen to all the feedback and will constantly improve your SHOUTcast Radio experience based on it.