Old 25th February 2011, 16:39   #81
r4u1

Hey, my name is Raul (aka R4U1) I'm 20 years old, and now I have a bunch of time to play some music!

Rich music library and mainly in these genres: house, tech house, deep house, techno, minimal!

So if any radio station is looking for a DJ for some electronic sessions, I'd be gladly to help!

My email:
code:
raul_21001@hotmail.com

Some of my work is available here:
code:
http://www.mixcloud.com/r4u1

Have a nice day!
r4u1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2011, 17:10   #82
MANville

I'm the co-host of a popular show comedy show on Stitcher Radio, iTunes, and would love to be on SHOUTcast, however, I feel like i'm mentally handicapped when I try to figure out how to get my show on. I literally got a headache after I downloaded the software the directions said I needed on my macbook pro and just stared at it.

So yeah we'd love to be syndicated. Email me at manvilleshow@yahoo.com if anyone's interested at all. Or don't . Those are really your only two choices. You can't really kind of email me.
MANville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th March 2011, 21:15   #83
Bigtony423

Posted before, just updating my info

Hey everyone, I'm DJ Tony Tone. I'm looking to get into the DJ world, be it in clubs or bars or online. I'd like to start out online to get the hang of things. I've never done a radio show before but I've DJ'd at friends houses and what not while we were hanging out. I've got a good sense of humor and a great personality. I'm sure I'd be a great fit for your show once I learned the ropes.

My computer specs are as follows:
MacBook Pro Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz processor
4GB Ram; 250GB HDD
The program I use is Virtual DJ which allows SHOUTcast broadcasting.

Music genres: Top 40, Hip Hop/R&B, Rock, Country, techno... These are the genre's I'm into but I do dabble in a bit of everything.

I work from 11-10 monday-friday except tuesday, and 12-10 on sunday. Basically, I'd be available for an 11-2am shift a few days a week or a shift any time of the day on tuesdays and saturdays. (All times GMT -5)
Bigtony423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2011, 00:24   #84
DJ-Hydrogen

Deathcore, Metal, Rap, Hard Rock, Techno

Hey, I'm a sorta new DJ, I've had some radio experience at a small in-town radio station. I'm currently looking for a station to play some music, along with some talking, but that'll be minimal. (possible genres in the title, although I would PREFER Deathcore or Metal) I can easily take any request, given the song is on YouTube. Also, I'm only 14, but, that doesn't really limit me, other than the aspect of school.

-thanks for considering,
DJ Hydrogen.
DJ-Hydrogen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2011, 00:29   #85
DJ-Hydrogen

I forgot to mention that I will be doing it UNPAID... I just simply need something to do in my spare time. (Running on Windows 7)
DJ-Hydrogen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2011, 15:33   #86
mazman13

Weekly comedy talk show available for syndication

mzLive is a one hour talk show that features comedy, celebrity guests, and well...talk.

The show is available every Monday for download on our website. It's split up in three parts, so stations can play music/ads during the show.

For additional information and to get a copy of our Syndication kit, please e-mail:

michael at mzliveonline.com
mazman13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th June 2011, 22:30   #87
Spacecookie

Hi everyone.

I'm an internet radio presenter/DJ, and I'm looking for anyone who wants me really. I recently finished with one station, where I did work voluntarily, as the floating DJ, but I'd be looking for a more permanent slot, or slots.

The kind of music I usually play ranges a lot in scale, and I can play whatever genre as required. The music I play includes many different kinds of heavy metal, including Doom, folk, goth, melodic, and also older metal, like Type O negative and black sabbath. I also like to play more electro and synth based rock/metal, and industrial, along with a lot of music which would fit quite nicely into any show themed around 'goth' Including bands like :wumpscut:, The Birthday massacre and others.

My show has been described as non-mainstream, but always interesting, and I like to introduce people to new music all the time.

I talk on mic and like to really present the music to the listener, creating a fun, enjoyable atmosphere, centred around the music.

I am based in SW England, and so all times are in GMT. If the work is voluntary then understandably I can only devote so much time, that being up to 10 hours a week, and am free usually from about 10.00am, until approximately 5.00pm. If on the other hand, the work is paid and you're looking for a permanent DJ, then of course I'd be available as and when required.

I'm very open to broadcasting for any friendly station, also including ones based on causes, and such themes as LGBT, conservation, or other such things. Though I'm not exactly a hippy, just very amiable. ^_^

I'm used to using SAM broadcaster, but I'm open to using anything else

Hope to hear from some of you soon.
Spacecookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd July 2011, 20:39   #88
Dj Wallace

Dj Wallace is looking for a spot to fill

I have been a internet DJ for some years now. I use sams broadcaster and have about 60 gigs of music of various genres. I prefer to broadcast live and have fun. So far my schedule is open. Just looking for some exposure. Of course if you would like to pay me, hey who am I to argue.
you can email me at
wallacet73@gmail.com
Dj Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd July 2011, 20:49   #89
Dj Wallace

Dj Wallace is looking for a spot to fill

Hey,

I have been an internet dj for some years now. The software I use is Sam's broadcaster. Have 60 + gigs of music of various genres. I prefer to broadcast live. My schedule is open at the present time I'm looking for exposure but I'f you would like to pay me, who am I to argue On a serious note if I bring on sponsors then I would expect compensation. You can email me at: wallacet73@gmail.com

Thanks for your time and consideration
Dj Wallace
Dj Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th July 2011, 14:34   #90
anfcore

Hey ive been DJ'ing bout 10 years now i play all different styles of electronic music

I have setup 2x pioneer djs1000's and pioneer djm600mixer hook directly into my compyter when i can video and audio stram straight away.

Heres a link to my podcast ^

email: anfcore@echild.net.au

http://www.echild.net.au/anfcore/
anfcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2011, 02:36   #91
beddj

Experienced Club DJ

Hello Eric Santos here, Ive been a resident DJ at a club in Seattle, WA Ive also played in San Francisco an various private events. The genres i play vary from House/Club, Progressive House, Trance, and Electro. If it sounds good I'll play it. I am in California now, an ive done internet radio in the past. Here is a link to an hour set i recorded couple weeks ago, i tried to display the extent of the msic i play. Please contact me, if it sounds good for your statoin. I'm available at all times

http://i.mixcloud.com/C5PfO

Djericsantos1@gmail.com
beddj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2011, 22:25   #92
dashradio

if you still have time concat me at info@dashradio.net. pass by the site an see if that somewhere you wuld like to be a part of thanks for your time.
dashradio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2011, 23:02   #93
Duke84

Hi there! i'm Dj Mi.Lo, i'm from italy, and i usually play my gigs in bars/pubs.
I'm completely new into the online radios world, but i would like to build a wider audience

I play mostly commercial/house/electro-house.
If any radio host here around is intrested... contact me via mail (saveriomilloni@tin.it)!
If u want to hear my jobs just ask, i'll give you the link.
I offer my mixes for free of course :P
Duke84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th July 2011, 11:10   #94
Duke84

updating my infos, if u want, you can listen to my mixes here:
www.mixcrate.com/djmilo
Duke84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2011, 00:56   #95
DJlookin4station

DJ Camo
Sunday 9:00AM-9:45 (GST+10.00 AEST)
All round music.
Name: Cameron Everard
Sexy
Free during these times
DJlookin4station is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th August 2011, 19:57   #96
valhom

Looking for an Internet based Radio Station that allows DJs to play any type of music

I live in Central Illinois, USA. I have had experience with two Internet based radio stations. Nuclear Holocaust Radio which I began in Spring of 2010 and left in August 2010 and Blade Radio which I began in September 2010 and left recently in the end of last June. Nuclear Holocaust Radio is Metal music related and Blade Radio is a play any genre station and is affiliated with the Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game "Guild Wars". I wanted to be with a new station that didn't deal with games anymore. I became less interested with Blade and decided to part ways on good terms. I always liked the idea of playing any type of music and not being stuck to one genre. It would get boring for me. And is it ok if the songs contain curse words? And is it ok to play music such as Black Metal, Death Metal, Thrash Metal? I would probably play other types of music such as Post-punk, New-wave, Classic rock, 80's, Extreme Metal (as mentioned), Electronic, Shoegaze, and other styles of music.

I'm 17, turning 18 this September. Is age a restriction?

And I used Sam Broadcaster to DJ with, with both stations.

Please get back to me if you could offer me a spot.

My e-mail is: tormented_666_soul7@yahoo.com

Thank you!

- Cody
valhom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th August 2011, 16:34   #97
BongoBilly

looking for a regular slot

Hi there,

I'm an experienced presenter and have been involved in internet radio for around a year.

Ideally I am looking for a regular slot. I play all genres and enjoy doing shows with listener involvement.

I am experienced with SAM broadcaster - feel free to pm me, or reply here with any further questions.
BongoBilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th September 2011, 13:53   #98
benbrownshow

The Ben Brown Show

Hey,
I'm looking for stations that can air my radio show, every Thursday at 9PM (GMT), 4PM (EST).

Here's a little info on the show:

"After hosting a popular FM Drivetime show and increasing their audicence by over 16,000 in the first week alone, and being sacked from every station he's ever worked at (including hospital radio), Ben Brown brings you "The Ben Brown Show" - Radio's most OUTSPOKEN talk show. No topic is off limits in this crazy 2 hours of fun. Call him, text him or beat him with a stick. You will not regret it. Trust me.

We talk about stuff, take phone calls, etc etc.

If you'd like to stream to your server too - email me: iambenbrown1@gmail.com - and i'll add you to the list of servers to stream to!

Awesome.
benbrownshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2011, 17:30   #99
andymalarky

Weekend Sountrack - Andy Malarky

Hey folks,

I'm a freelance broadcaster from Edinburgh, Scotland. I'm looking to provide weekend shows to any station requiring a show which gets listeners all set for their weekend or provide them with an alternative to going out.

I have experience working with Commercial Stations & Community Radio also. I currently host a Breakfast show covering the UK on Radio NRG each weekday.

At the moment I produce a Friday Night & Saturday night show for those wishing to fill their schedule & bring more listeners in.

Initially the shows are pre-recorded however, I still engage with listeners during these times through Social Media platforms and Station specific channels.

The shows will consist of my playlist's from what I play in venues over that particular weekend and are tailored to each station to mirror the stations feel & individuality.

Commonly the Friday recordings are "The Weekend Warm Up" & Saturday's "Saturday Night Soundtrack"

Please feel free to PM me or shoot me an email via malarky6308@gmail.com if you need a demo of any work.

Best Regards,
andymalarky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2011, 05:29   #100
MegaRock
Forum King

Send a message via ICQ to MegaRock Send a message via Yahoo to MegaRock
Our 14th Annual Rock And Roll Christmas special - FREE!

Each year we do a Christmas special at the radio station. I put it together in advance then add in the voice on the day of the show. What is being offered is the finished product before station ID's and voice overs were added.

The entire thing is just a hair over two hours long and is ready to go as is or add your own sweepers, ID's or what have you.

Download from our podcast page!

Merry Christmas.

http://megarockradio2011.podomatic.com

1001. FM - Megarock Radio - St. Louis Since 1998!
Tune In Now!
Corporate Radio Sucks! No suits, all rock!
MegaRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th January 2012, 21:43   #101
rabbrogan

Error, please ignore message
Thanks
rabbrogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th January 2012, 22:01   #102
rabbrogan

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbrownshow View Post
Hey,
I'm looking for stations that can air my radio show, every Thursday at 9PM (GMT), 4PM (EST).

Here's a little info on the show:

"After hosting a popular FM Drivetime show and increasing their audicence by over 16,000 in the first week alone, and being sacked from every station he's ever worked at (including hospital radio), Ben Brown brings you "The Ben Brown Show" - Radio's most OUTSPOKEN talk show. No topic is off limits in this crazy 2 hours of fun. Call him, text him or beat him with a stick. You will not regret it. Trust me.

We talk about stuff, take phone calls, etc etc.

If you'd like to stream to your server too - email me: iambenbrown1@gmail.com - and i'll add you to the list of servers to stream to!

Awesome.
Hi Ben
I saw your post on the Shoutcast forum.
We're interested in maybe running your show. Can you please send me a demo?

Thanks

Rab Brogan
Radioactive Scotland

www.radioactivescotland.com
rabbrogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th January 2012, 06:02   #103
Orihime

Hello there,

My name is Anna, and I am a 21 year old female. I have just gotten into the DJ business about a few years ago, and had never did my own show. I have little experience with using Internet broadcasters, because I've been studying DJing, not doing it.

The type of music I am familiar with is hip-hop, rap, R&B, and The Top 40 (USA). I am usually able to DJ in the morning time on the weekdays, and able to do nights and/or late nights over the weekend.

You may e-mail me at orihime@rpirc.org or even kikyochanx3@gmail.com.
Orihime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th January 2012, 19:58   #104
dilfm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacecookie View Post
Hi everyone.

I'm an internet radio presenter/DJ, and I'm looking for anyone who wants me really. I recently finished with one station, where I did work voluntarily, as the floating DJ, but I'd be looking for a more permanent slot, or slots.

The kind of music I usually play ranges a lot in scale, and I can play whatever genre as required. The music I play includes many different kinds of heavy metal, including Doom, folk, goth, melodic, and also older metal, like Type O negative and black sabbath. I also like to play more electro and synth based rock/metal, and industrial, along with a lot of music which would fit quite nicely into any show themed around 'goth' Including bands like :wumpscut:, The Birthday massacre and others.

My show has been described as non-mainstream, but always interesting, and I like to introduce people to new music all the time.

I talk on mic and like to really present the music to the listener, creating a fun, enjoyable atmosphere, centred around the music.

I am based in SW England, and so all times are in GMT. If the work is voluntary then understandably I can only devote so much time, that being up to 10 hours a week, and am free usually from about 10.00am, until approximately 5.00pm. If on the other hand, the work is paid and you're looking for a permanent DJ, then of course I'd be available as and when required.

I'm very open to broadcasting for any friendly station, also including ones based on causes, and such themes as LGBT, conservation, or other such things. Though I'm not exactly a hippy, just very amiable. ^_^

I'm used to using SAM broadcaster, but I'm open to using anything else

Hope to hear from some of you soon.
can u send me your voice demo.....

djs@fundafm.com
dilfm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th January 2012, 01:05   #105
Backtothe80s

Back To The 80s Now accepting stations

Back To The 80s is a two hour syndicated radio show that takes you back to a time when music was
called Music! Every week Ray counts down the top 10 songs of a random or
requested week in the 80's, plus an awesome variety of 80's favorites to keep
you singing along too. A must have for your station and runs on 100% barter..

- There is no fee for this show
- New programs are available every Wednesday morning
- Show is accessed via FTP
- Provided in high quality mp3
- Weekly promo and cue sheet provided
- Family friendly with no vulgarities or inappropriate content

Ray has been hosting and producing radio programs since 1999,
so you know your going to get a quality show!

For more info email request@backtothe80s.info
Backtothe80s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th January 2012, 23:32   #106
APWFAN69

Hey guys Iam looking to Syndication my new radio program. its going to be a Metal/Punk/Rock show. I have done internet radio DJing b4 for Open Grave Radio for about a year.Shows will be up and running on saturday

Email me if you wanna set up something

APWFAN69@hotmail.com

Last edited by APWFAN69; 20th January 2012 at 23:34. Reason: adding more info
APWFAN69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2012, 23:16   #107
Eric Zone

Hi!

I'm 17 years old dj. I play dubstep (mainly) and I have a radio show called Bassology.
It's a pre-recorded show, and I'm searching for radio stations that are willing to play it.

So:
Name of the show: Bassology
Host: Eric Zone
Genres: dubstep, moombahton, complextro, hip-hop and a little bit of electro house
Duration: 90 minutes
Type: pre-recorded show

I come from a place where EDM (expecialy dark and full of basses) is highly underrated (Bosnia and Herzegovina, former Yugoslavia), and this is how I want to promote myself as a dj (and becide moving to another country, the ONLY way!).

Email for contacting me: house.alex@hotmail.com
Eric Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2012, 04:27   #108
RoseyRold

On The Road to syndication, Looking for stations to air on

On The Road to syndication, Looking for stations to air on
The Z Radio airs live every Sunday night for 2 hours playing positive and uplifting Rock, Hip Hop, Pop and more! We have live call ins and lots of music as well as talk. We currently air our show on our shoutcast station, but we would like to broaden our horizons and start streaming on other stations.
We would love to air on any of the ^above^ genre stations or on christian or family radio.
as we are christian based!

Please contact us at studio@thezradio.net with any and all interests! Thank You!
you can probably figure out our website^^^^^^^
RoseyRold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2012, 05:48   #109
DJRobDawg

Syndicated mix show!!

Hi, I record a Top-40 & Dance mix show every week. 57 minutes in length.

I would like to syndicate it on the West coast of the US and around the world.

For demos, press kit, etc... check out my website or email info@dj-robdawg.com

Thanks,
Rob
DJRobDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2012, 18:45   #110
theradioguy

Hey guys,

I've been doing some DJ'ing at my local college radio station for the past year and a half. I run a three (3) hour show, taking requests and playing mostly alternative and rock music. However, I am usually open to playing almost anything if it's requested! Anything goes, really!

I do have the experience, and wanted to try to take a stab at getting my show syndicated elsewhere. If you are in fact interested, please feel free to email me: warren.gordon92@gmail.com

Any other questions, please feel free to contact me at the same email!

Thanks!
theradioguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th February 2012, 00:29   #111
Backtothe80s

Email Update for back to the 80s.
If interested in the show please email request@backtothe80s.ca

Thanks...

Ray
Backtothe80s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st February 2012, 11:16   #112
SolaarIOW

My name is Jody Neil Ruth and, until last week, I was the host of an online radio show based here on the Isle of Wight in England. I specialised in dance/hip hop/techno/drum and bass and I had a large following due to my massive Facebook page, blog (the url is also my name if you want to look it up) and the music that I played!

I won't lie to you, but I have been suspended from my last radio job for disagreeing with their advertising policy. They played adverts made by themselves that were absolutely shocking and did not fit in with my show AT ALL. The majority of my listeners were/are based in the USA and they don't give a damn about getting driving lessons here on the Isle of Wight ;-/

I am NOT a mix DJ. I can just about mix a cake, but I am a member of a group called the International Mix Train Collective which hosts some 50+ DJs, EVERY one of them a formidable DJ, so I am capable of hosting a 'music only' show or getting (someone elses') mix on at the drop of a hat.

I have a MASSIVE music archive at my disposal, and around 10GB of DJ mixes, some of them from some of the biggest dance acts in the world who have EACH given me their permission to use them.

I'm in the process of putting together a sample of my 'talents', but until then message me and I'll send you a link to one of my last shows...

Here's hoping to hear from some of you!

Jody hit me on solaariow@gmail.com

Last edited by SolaarIOW; 21st February 2012 at 11:23. Reason: Forgot my email address!
SolaarIOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2012, 14:37   #113
MrNox

Hello everybody
I am an Italian music journalist and songwriter. I would love to try to host a little space on a radio. My idea is to add to international songs and news (about 80% of the time) a little space dedicated to news and songs from Italy (about 20%).
I have a huge library and have no problem to be in contact with labels for material, news and also interviews with national or international artist.
If anyone likes my idea please contact me megatoto@hotmail.com
best
Ivan
MrNox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2012, 18:06   #114
TheDjDash

DJ Of 7 years looking for station

hey my name is justin byram im a dj ive been djing for 7 years message me on facebook facebook.com/thepartyfoul if youd like to get in contact with me about being on your station!
TheDjDash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2012, 16:52   #115
WVUFan1986

Looking for station to DJ sports talk and some music

Hey Guys,

Im fairly new to this site, but im looking to DJ for a station for sports talk radio with some music. Im free pretty much anytime during the week. If interested please shoot me an email at andrewguentherhp@gmail.com

Thanks,

Andrew
WVUFan1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2012, 07:49   #116
adammayhem

Weekly Show Seeking Syndication

My name is Adam Mayhem and I have been in the radio business for 6 years I am currently employed as a producer for a local radio station. I have 2 years of radio broadcasting classes and 4 years of deejaying private events.
I am on here to seek stations from wherever to play my show whenever. Its mainly 3 hours and its mostly about playing music from all categories, I try to stay current with news and audio clips, my show is mainly about playing not only hits of today but tracks that could be the next big hit I don't like to play the same songs over and over that every FM radio station is playing. If you are interested and would like more information on the show email me at klsr105@arn.net, put in subject line Adam Mayhem Live info. Thank you.
adammayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2012, 01:43   #117
APWFAN69

hey am mikey i like in norman ok
show name Metal Mania With The Studmuffin Metal Radio Syndication Show.
show will some time have interviews with Big name bands and underground bands
i have done interviews with Sir Mix alot, Dirty Heads, Skitzo (underground band), Krawl (underground band). i have done radio show with Opengraveradio.com {with the same name}

so pm me or email me SRRM420@me.com
if u want demo or Facebook site or any question u have 4 me/if u wanna pick up the show
Old 4th August 2012, 07:18   #118
APWFAN69

Quote:
Originally Posted by APWFAN69 View Post
hey am mikey i like in norman ok
show name Metal Mania With The Studmuffin Metal Radio Syndication Show.
show will some time have interviews with Big name bands and underground bands
i have done interviews with Sir Mix alot, Dirty Heads, Skitzo (underground band), Krawl (underground band). i have done radio show with Opengraveradio.com {with the same name}

so pm me or email me SRRM420@me.com
if u want demo or Facebook site or any question u have 4 me/if u wanna pick up the show
update: Metal Mania With The Studmuffin already has 3 shows ready for radio stations to play. we are still Metal Radio Syndication Show. We have FB &twitter pages we still looking 4 more stations

email me at SRRM420@me.com
Old 15th August 2012, 01:10   #119
DJ Spiton

DJ Spiton, Experienced FM Radio host looking for work!

Hello,
My name is Justin AKA: DJ Drux/DJ Spiton and I'm looking for some work,
I'm very familiar with shout cast and some ice-cast hosting panels, I know how marketing works on radio stations online, FM, and AM including how the technology works everything from direct line, satellite up-link, ect...

I'm only a teenager though, 15 years of age, I have worked at 3 different networks, one of which my contract was terminated(today actually) due to a missed show for software reasons on my fault.(deleted some important dll's while cleaning my hard drive and had to re-install SAM broadcaster)

I have plenty of experience with SAM broadcaster, encoders, statistic relays, and more...
I have multiple references to offer that are bosses and know when it gets down to it, I am more than capable of getting the job done...

----------------------------

Previous stations I've worked for are:

The Eagle Radio Network - Two FM frequencies, I have since resigned from that network

Gamer Radio Initiative - Online station, Still contracted with this station and My SAM broadcaster license is provided by this station on a 3 month basis...

94.3 FM XORS Xtreme Octane Radio - 94.3 FM out of winter,WI / contract terminated due to missed show on my part...

----------------------------

I believe for the age I am, I have a very good amount of experience in the radio hosting industry and a decent knowledge of anything I would need to know in order to do remote DJ work...

I do wish to work from home and I'd like to be paid in some way shape or form
(even low pay, something is better than nothing) , which at this age I don't need much so if you can get me any decent offer, It would be appreciated!

Well if you would like to contact me please give me a shout!
Name:Justin Post
Phone: 404-641-7958
E-mail: Justinswow1@gmail.com

I prefer contact via phone anytime 24/7

Thanks,
DJ Spiton

PLEASE NOTE:
I have no shame in admitting my contract was terminated due to reasons of my fault, I'm a human. I made a mistake and I parted with the station on good terms. Its not the place to mess up and they have a business to run, I don't blame them for terminating my contract.
DJ Spiton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th August 2012, 20:31   #120
coffeehourshow

Coffee Hour Show Available For Syndication

We are making available a show for Part 15 stations which will be free and emailed on a weekly basis:

Coffee Hour: a show dedicated to playing nothing but easy listening, smooth jazz, country, classical, bossa nova, and much more. All music used is licensed under a Creative Commons license and all necessary attribution is given. The show is free-to-air for all non-commercial radio stations. If you would like to air the show, reply to this post or contact me through my website, http://www.coffeehourradioshow.tk

We use DropBox to store the shows so when a new show is produced it will automatically be added to our public dropbox folder (it will automatically download to your computer via the Dropbox program). In addition we also send out an email with the direct download links.
Thanks to all who may be considering the show.
Steve
If you are interested, please email me by going to the show's website http://www.coffeehourradioshow.tk/contact-us.html
and using the contact us page.
You can also listen to archives of past shows on the site as well.
coffeehourshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > SHOUTcast > SHOUTcast Discussions