Old 27th April 2009, 22:12   #1
fc*uk

Stations looking for DJs

This thread is for station owners who are looking for DJs and wish to advertise their current openings.

Please do not use this thread if you are a DJ looking to play on a station. The thread for that is here.

Rules:-

** Contact methods are by PM via these message boards or by email only. Any direct links (URLs) to websites will be removed and may result in the posting user being banned.

** Please post days the station is looking for a DJ, times the station needs filled, and time zone the station is in.

** Please post the genre in which you are seeing a DJ for.

** NO Discussions.

** NO Station Spam

** NO URLs to station websites

Failure to understand and comply with these simple rules will result in your post being removed and for repeat offenders a forum ban. Posts older than 1 month may be deleted.

Good luck in finding DJs station owners …
fc*uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th January 2011, 01:02   #2
DJ Muse

In Search Of On-Air Personalities!!!

Gamer Radio Initiative is looking for talent.

If you have 6 hours or more a week to share your hobby and even a little bit of experience .. we would love to talk to you.

we are licensed in the Netherlands as well as through loudcity, we have a website and provide you with a place to download a broadcaster as well as a provide you with a key.

If you are interested, please contact me at :
muse@gri-network.com

Thanks ,
Muse
Public Relations & On Air Personality
For GRI
DJ Muse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st February 2011, 18:30   #3
Realms of Music

Realms of Music Radio Looking

Realms of Music Radio at realmsofmusic.com radio looking for DJ's who want to be heard to fill in spots once a week, either a 1 hour or 2 hour slot. We play everything and very perfessional and very well organized. We plan to take the sound waves. in our first 4 weeks we have a listening base in 26 different countries and host shows from all over the globe as well as every genre. so come on and join the staff today. send resume to tom@realmsofmusic.com

Tom realmsofmusic.com
Realms of Music is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2011, 22:14   #4
raysravers

RaysRavers

We are a small internet station based in inverness scotland, We just celebrated our 3rd birthday, We are looking for djs/presenters of all genres for 1-2 hour slots,We are on air 24/7 with vacant slots used by our auto dj, We are a non profit station so we are looking for volenteer djs , We stream at 128kbs stereo mp3 normal, Get in touch with us at our email address djhardcore@raysravers.co.uk Regards THE RAYSRAVERS CREW!
raysravers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2011, 04:49   #5
BoneyardRadio1

Boneyard Radio is a Rock Station and is looking for DJs to DJ for us

If you have talent to be an On-Air Personality then go to www.boneyardradio.com and fill out the Application and also IM me at gary_hamblin2000@yahoo.com if you are interested talk to you soon
BoneyardRadio1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th March 2011, 19:01   #6
MADxHAWK

German Radio-Station

Hallo zusammen,

Radio BlackPearl hat sich nach einem Jahr Sendebetrieb entschlossen, das Radio konzeptionell komplett neu zu gestalten. Wir haben viel gelernt und wollen auch zukünftig nicht auf der Stelle treten. Um aber eine von uns angestrebte hohe Qualität gepaart mit Abwechslung zu bieten, brauchen wir dringend Teamzuwachs. Daher suchen wir, für den geplanten Neustart unseres Radios, Moderatoren aus dem deutschsprachigen Raum, die möglichst regelmässig senden können.

Wir sind ein Radioteam, das sich vorrangig auf das Rockgenre, angefangen vom Classic Rock der 60er, 70er (Oldies) über Hardrock, Metal und Gothik bis hin zum Rock der Neuzeit, Deutschrock und Alternative konzentriert.

Unser Sendeschwerpunkt was moderiertes Programm angeht, liegt erst einmal auf dem Wochenende (Fr. - So. oder Mo. ) und später dann auch wochentags, wenn genügend Moderatoren zur Verfügung stehen. Ansonsten verwöhnen wir unsere Hörer mit einer gut bestückten, genretreuen Jukebox, die täglich von 16 Uhr an läuft und erst um 04 Uhr wieder schweigt.

Unsere Sendequalität beträgt 192kbps, daher solltest du, nach Möglichkeit, mindestens über eine 3000er DSL-Leitung und eine gute Soundcard verfügen.
Um die Server, Gema und GVL-Kosten zu decken, liegt der Unkostenbeitrag bei 10 Euro/Mon. und Moderator.

Wir geben auch gern Anfängern die Möglichkeit, in die Radiowelt einzusteigen und helfen bei der Einrichtung der Sendetechnik. Wenn Du also Interesse hast, dann bewirb dich einfach unter der Emailadresse:

sendeleitung[at]radio-blackpearl.de

Wir freuen uns auf dich.
MADxHAWK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd March 2011, 22:30   #7
coletob

House Dj's required

hi we are currently looking for up and coming and established Dj's to fill slots on our station, we require Djs who play any style of house.
we do not pay our Dj's but this is a great chance to get yourself heard and have some fun in the process.
we require you to have
Windows XP or higher
512 MB Ram or higher
1.0 GHZ CPU or Higher
Dedicated Cable or High Speed internet (no wireless connection)
coletob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th March 2011, 15:02   #8
DjAde

Dj's Required

We are currently looking for a number of DJ's to fill slots on a new 24/7 internet radio station. We are based in the UK but as we are 24/7 we will accept applications from anywhere in the world.

At present we play anything from the 90's through to modern day charts and dance.

If you can spare some time to volunteer and feel you have the commitment we would like to hear from you. This is a great opportunity to get yourself heard.

For further information please contact us at beatsradio@live.co.uk.

We are a small station at present as we are just starting to broadcast to the masses. Our objective is too develop and grow and you could be part of the team and join in the success. Our website is constantly being updated and features added.
DjAde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th March 2011, 03:06   #9
DJ Wild1

Looking for station to DJ with.

Hello, My name is Cory aka DJ Wild1, I was a dj with logansislandradio at www.logansislandradio.com, I retired from her station a while ago, because she was switching to country, and I had more rock and rap then, I have obtained more country, jazz, classical, and alternative since then and of course more rock and rap. I dj'd for about 3 mo's there before I decided to drop out, because I didn't have the country selection she wanted, and do not believe in illegal downloading, I have over 120 Disc's that i ripped onto my 1TB Drive. I have 40 yet to go. I am interested in doing some shows again, I do not have a massive collection, I have about 1400 songs, 1467 to be exact, a mix of rap, rock, metal, dance, country, new country, jazz, and classical and a little alt. I have winamp and am willing to get winamp pro if needed. I had sam's but on a old pc and I couldn't tell yea the email I used 2 yrs ago for it. I may be able to swing Sam's again if required. Am flexible with scheduling, can get wild on the mic, but know the legal bounds and language limits quite well. Please let me know if you are looking, what genre and so on, I have Vista, 4 gigs memory, Processor AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3800+, 2400 Mhz, 1 Core(s), 1 Logical Processor(s), 3.68 gigs free memory, if yea want more just email me. And of course a headset with mic. Logans Island Radio is now: GODDESSRADIO.NET if yea wanna do some checkin into me.
Cory AKA Dj Wild1 Email: cory76fletcher@gmail.com
I hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited by DJ Wild1; 27th March 2011 at 03:14. Reason: website changed
DJ Wild1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th March 2011, 12:30   #10
wiggly

The Pulse Radio

currently we have opening for any new DJ's to join the team.
(None Paid DJ's)
we are a friendly station with no drama, we do not restrict shows!

Requirements

Windows xp or above / linux
512 MB Ram or higher
1.0 GHZ CPU or Higher
stable wireless connections are fine but hard wire preferred
MP3's
time (for your show)
easy going nature.

we are wanting about 5 more DJ's at the moment so if you think you have what it takes please email us admin@thepulseradio.com there is flexibility in show days/times. time slots are on a first come first served bases.
wiggly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2011, 07:17   #11
elench

New gaming radio coming to the world! Are you sick and tired of gaming radios that just spam you with advert and fake reviews?

We are free of such reviews and adverts !
We dare ask questions no other gaming radio dares to think of!
Dare to throw tough and hard questions at devs/staff from the gaming industry ?
Dare not to be a turncoat and not suck up to big company names? Then come join us.
NO CENSORSHIP ! NO ADVERTS ! NO LOYALTY to brandnames !

 You must be 18+
 IT savvy please.
 high speed internet
 Mp3z for your kind of genre
 Mic and Teamspeak
 Skype
 Facecrap oh sorry Facebook.

Contact nickviche on facecrap for more info. http://www.facebook.com/nickviche
elench is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2011, 16:30   #12
icekuradio

Ice ku radio is recruiting. We are looking to fill our schedule before we launch on the net waves.

We are looking to fill the following positions:

* Writers
* DJ’s/Broadcasters
* Bands
* Interviewers

If you feel you have what it takes to be apart of ice-ku radio then please email us at the address below. Please tell us a little about yourself, Including any previous experience. If you have a mic, Days and times you are available. What kind of music you play. What you would call your show/article section etc. We hope to recruit broadcasters who play a wide range of music.
Please note: If you are applying for a broadcaster position then you must be able to commit to a 2hr show per week.

admin@ice-kuradio.co.uk

We look forward to hearing from you.
icekuradio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2011, 21:54   #13
froggyrichy2

looking for staff as modders and djs

internet Capital FM is looking for talent.

If you have 6 to 30 hours or more a week to share your hobby and even a little bit of experience .. we would love to talk to you.

we are in the uk area as well as through myradiostream, we have a website and provide you with a place to download a broadcaster as well as a provide you with a key. also looking for some one to keep the fourm up to date we have only just start out and normaly have around 6 to 20 listeners a day but its going up everyday were online we play allsorts of music bar rock and hevey metal and punk
email b95nrajg2@talktalk.net
froggyrichy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st May 2011, 07:39   #14
RadioFiber

Do you have personality, talent and a great taste in music? RadioFiber needs you!

RadioFiber is a brand new radio station looking to fill the weekly schedule before we start putting ourselves out there to the world!

We're looking to fill various timeslots including (but not limited to):
  • Weekday Breakfast
  • Weekend Breakfast
  • Weekday Drive
  • Weekend Afternoons
  • Friday & Saturday Night
  • Everything in between!

The whole team so-far is made up of Australians and we operate on AEST times.

Requirements:
  • Over the age of 18
  • Previous terrestrial/internet radio experience
  • SAM Broadcaster or similar Shoutcast compatible broadcast software
  • High quality microphone
  • Punctuality (on time for your shifts)
  • Recorded demo

So if you think you've got what it takes, send a short e-mail introducing yourself along with your demo (mp3 format) to stationmanager@radiofiber.com now!
RadioFiber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st May 2011, 20:49   #15
soulgrooveradio

Soul Groove Radio Wants You!!!

Soul Groove Radio are seeking DJ/Presenters for their radio station which broadcasts here online

The Genre covered (as indicated on this website)) is 70's, 80's Jazz, Funk, Soul, Disco, RnB

Contact us here at the studio for further details or email info@soulgrooveradio.co.uk
soulgrooveradio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th May 2011, 12:40   #16
Dj MickM8

Dj looking for station

Im a dj looking for a slot to play for fun

This is what i play...............
........................Hardtrance
........................Trance
........................Hardhouse
........................Hardstyle
........................D&B
........................Old skool
........................& more

Ive been djing for 18 years i have a big tune base over 5000 all banging tunes
i have all the software needed to broadcast i.e (vdj,winamp,others,& i have decks)
if u need a demo no probs i can allso sort a live demo
i can fill any slot anytime so if you looking for pro dj to fill slots give me a shout on

djmickmate@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks
Dj MickM8
Dj MickM8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th June 2011, 22:08   #17
resnatop

AWM Radio are looking for DJs

Hi, I am the owner of a brand new online radio station called AWM Radio. We are currently looking for DJs. We play a selection of underground scenes in the UK. These genres include Dubstep, Drum and Bass, House, UK Funky and Brostep.

Requirements:

*WinXP or Higher
*A software such as Virtual DJ or SAM Broadcaster
*Enough songs to have a 2 hour show.
*Good upload speed to broadcast at least 128kbps

Please email me at awmradio@gmail.com
resnatop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2011, 02:15   #18
SamJackson

Oldies and Top 40 presenters should apply online today:

We're looking for voicetrackers, who only need a microphone and use our online system, and regular presenters who can connect to our server however they please (Winamp, SAM, etc) and use their own music.

See the requirements here: http://www.galaxy247.net/join-us/. Scoped demos only please.
SamJackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd September 2011, 02:01   #19
Xtreme Octane

Xtreme Octane Radio

Our station is a REGISTERED COMPANY in Wisconsin and Utah, United States. We are a client of Sound Exchange and ASCAP. We are in our 1ST year of bringing the best in commercial and indie ROCK/METAL/PUNK/HIPHOP/RAP/ELECTRO/HOUSE/JUMPSTYLE music and we are proud of the work we’ve done with our website and our current lineup of hosts and syndicated shows, and we’re not resting! For that reason, we are looking for a few people to join our DJ team.
Although this is an UNPAID position, you will be joining a very supportive and hardworking team that is geared towards a paid position and a station that is generating profits!

Duties:

- Broadcast/record music in accordance with the stations rules.
- Discusses subjects of related interest with guests on the website chat system and/or skype call-ins and/or telephone calls, messenger type services (msn,yahoo,icq) during the radio show.
Provide your broadcast in mp3 format to the administrator, untill you are cleared for live broadcasting.

Best Geographical Location:

Our station is located in Wisconsin, United States of America and we already have hosts from Canada, the US and England.

Applicants can come from anywhere around the world and broadcast in their timezone.

PREREQUISITES

Applicants must be familiar with software packages like Simplecast, Sam Broadcaster or any program that allows broadcasting on the internet or mp3 format recording.

Applicants must possess adequate musical library for the format of his/her radio broadcast. Xtreme Octane Radio does NOT supply any musical content.

Experience in broadcasting helpful, but not required XOR can provide training.

Good speaking voice; comfortable with microphone; communications skills and love of music are a MUST.

POSITION DESCRIPTION

Applicants are not mere presenters of music and should be able to introduce entertaining content in their show.

Additional duties may include:
• Introducing or reading public service announcements
• Making special public appearances on behalf of the station
• Acting as a disc jockey in a professional manner

For more information call 715-598-9720 or drop us a line @ xtremeoctaneradio1@gmail.com

A short demo recording of you and your abilities will be required.

Thank you!

Cory - Program Director/owner
Xtreme Octane Radio
Where the music bytes back!
Xtreme Octane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2011, 23:15   #20
mc-scarface

Dj`s wanted

Hi we are looking for a few dj`s its simple all you need is a good choice of music and a broadcasting app eg sam broadcaster (can supply) also can help with music all that we ask is that you have msn on during your show so if we need to contact you we can
if you have what it takes to be a dj with us e mail us @ studio@greenleafradio.info
with the time slots you would like to broadcast on we are friendly and if you stick with us we can offer payment if you in time more info e mall us on studio@greenleafradio.info

dont delay
mc-scarface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th September 2011, 20:27   #21
CraigJ1994

Galaxy247 Radio DJ Applications! [[OPEN]]

Hello there,

Galaxy247.net are looking to recruit more DJ's/Presenters for their online radio stations, which have been voted in the top ten in the UK . If you are reliable and would like to be part of our Team, you can apply via the Galaxy247.net website!

Attention: We do not pay! Its for you to get more experience on Online Radio DJing!

REQUIREMENTS....

Broadcasting software (Sam Broadcaster, Virtual DJ. etc)

Good quality microphone

Good with communication! (No mumbling, swearing etc)

Attend your DJ slot everytime (Unless a good reason why not)

Please PM me if you have any questions!

APPLY VIA THE WEBSITE! Galaxy247.net
CraigJ1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2011, 13:45   #22
zipline

Hey hey,

tikigodradio.com is looking to recruit new DJ's for our online radio stations. If you are reliable and would like to be part of something new, you can apply by contact me via email will1824 @ gmail (DOT) com

REQUIREMENTS:

Broadcasting software (Sam Broadcaster, Virtual DJ. etc)

Good microphone

Clear voice

Attend your DJ slot every time (Unless a good reason why not)

You can be completely new to DJ'in I'm willing to train anyone who wants to learn

If your interested email me at will1824 @ gmail (DOT) com

** This position is not for pay but is great for experience **
zipline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2011, 06:24   #23
JCDeLaTorre

Tampa based Sports Station looking for hosts

SB Nation Tampa Bay is launching SB Nation Tampa Bay Live, an internet radio station dedicated to sports talk about Tampa Bay area sports teams.

We have several openings for sports talk hosts for our shows.

Shows available include but are not limited to:
Monday Night (starting either 8pm or 9pm EST)

Monday Night Quarterback - two hours of college and pro talk with a
special focus on Florida's teams. Format could include skype callers,
guests, etc.

Tampa Bay Tonight - 30 minute show recapping the days events in Tampa
Bay Sports (no skype callers, strictly news & highlights only).

Tuesday Night

Blue Thunder - 2 hours devoted to the Tampa Bay Lightning. Format
could include skype callers, guests, etc

Wednesday Night

DRays Bay Radio - 2 hours devoted to the Tampa Bay Rays. Format could
include skype callers, guests, etc. Would love if it could be actually
hosted by our DRays Bay guys...

Thursday Night

Pirate Radio - 2 hours devoted to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Format
could include skype callers, guests, etc

Friday Night

Fantasy Sports - 2 hours devoted to Fantasy sports discussion
(Football, Baseball, Hockey, etc). Format could include skype callers,
guests, etc

Saturday Night (11ish)

Bay Sports (no skype callers, strictly news & highlights only)

Sunday Morning (9am-ish)

Tampa Bay Tailgate - 1 hour tailgate show that talks Bucs and NFL.
Format could include skype callers, guests, etc

Tampa Bay Tonight (Sunday night, around 11pm) - 30 minute show
recapping the days events in Tampa Bay Sports (no skype callers,
strictly news & highlights only)

For Tampa Bay Tailgate, if the Bucs play on Saturday or Monday Night,
we'll shift the schedule accordingly (Monday night would start about
6pm).

Requirements:
- Advanced knowledge of sports and Tampa area sports teams
- Broadcasting software (Sam Broadcaster, Virtual DJ. etc)
- Good quality microphone
- Excellent communication skills (no mumbling, swearing or pregnant pauses)
- Reliability, you must be able to show up every week for your scheduled showtime.

At this time, this is an experience only gig - however, compensation could be a possibility in the future if we can attract a listening audience and advertisers.

Interested parties can contact me directly at jason.delatorre_AT_gmail.com (replace _AT_ with @)
JCDeLaTorre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th October 2011, 21:54   #24
roby0215

Send a message via ICQ to roby0215
Hey ladies and gentleman...... Generation Zel! Radio is looking for you! This station is based in Ontario, Canada but has DJs and presenters from the US, UK, France and Australia. The station runs a Top40 and Dance format and will be adding a hard rock, alternative and metal brother station soon. We are looking for presenters and or DJs that can offer:

- Dance, hip hop, electro, or top 40 playlist. (rock or metal for the rock station) OR
- Hot talk (the station is formatted to 16+ so language is allowed)
- Sam, and Skype are great assets.
- ability to show up on time (if live) or upload podcast in time (if scheduled)

We offer a station that is promoted across several platforms, advertising on the site as well as in stream (through 30 or 60 sec ads during music times), and a passion for fun, edgy radio. Contact genzel@genzel.ca if you are interested, and we`ll take it from there.
roby0215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th October 2011, 01:15   #25
robertr994

Send a message via AIM to robertr994 Send a message via Yahoo to robertr994
KWTF is back, Changed Format

KWTF opened in 2003, we had a great run that began asking for tech help in these forums and ended with Dee Snyder interviewing bands from our booth at a show in Houston in 2008.

KWTF has reopened, The owner of the station administrated a couple of patriotic type sites and in 2010 opened his own, KWTF is now part of this new site.

What we are interested in is finding dedicated conservatives who have a passion for the movement. Genre is changing from Metal to mostly talk radio, we have openings for experienced people to fill 7 days a week 24/7. Weekly, Biweekly or daily shows, your choice. You can play music during breaks, genres can be Country,Classic Rock or even Metal.......... Yes I said Country lol.

Requirements :
Professional Mic / Mics
Ability to take live phone calls on the air, clearly.
Mixer board helpful for muliple mics, skype calls or even magic jack calls.
Strong Internet connection
Decent computer with broadcasting software ( I've found 2 computers and mixer board is the most stable clear way for live call in's. if you know another way as long as it works get r done )
Conservative, open to Survivalist and even Militia callers with the mindset to not allow illegal activity to be discussed.

We can work out issues with the requirements,

please contact Robert Rutherford at info@kwtfstudios.com

I should also add, we currently have 1050 listener slots and our iPhone and Andriod App will be in the marketplace next week. We will buy more slots as we grow.
robertr994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2011, 22:19   #26
djaysteve

Reggae DJ

Hi
I am a Dj specialising in Reggae having been around for a very, very long time. I have Macbook Pro, VDJPro and a fast broadband connection. I have a website djaysteve.com where i display my various Youtube playlists. I am U.K based and can be available Tues and Thurs daytimes and evenings and also every other evening after 6pm. Can even do a midnight slot for the U.S evening listeners. If anyone is interested please get in touch.
Thanks
Djaysteve
djaysteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th November 2011, 05:39   #27
101radionetwork

.101 The Hitz Channel

Yo! .101 The Hitz Channel is looking for passionate and exciting DJ's/mixshow DJ's to join our team! I have various shifts available, but I'm looking for jocks who are willing to be consistent, and follow our procedure. All clean music is required if you do live shows. Take a listen to the station and let me know if you're interested (101RadioNetwork.com) - shoot me an email at jason@101radionetwork.com with an aircheck/demo.
101radionetwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th November 2011, 06:43   #28
FreeBass

hello,
i am the US rep for a UK online radio station. we/i are looking for US dj's to play the following genres8

Old School Hip Hop
pre-2000 Hip-Hop
Electro in the Aux 88, Egyptian Lover, African Bambattaa, Kraftwerk vein (Nu and Old)
Other Electronic genres, but must be very underground and Funky

if interested pm me. 2 hour shows in US time zones. times are negotiable...Sun-Sat are available.

have a good one! el.b
FreeBass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2011, 16:21   #29
AndyRixon

Ultimate Euphoria needs YOU!

Ultimate Euphoria is currently looking for talented individuals to DJ on our radio station.

If your able to play any of these, Hardcore, Trance, Scouse, Scouse House, Hard House, Donk, and Dance, then your perfect for our station.

You must able to take requests and chat in our shoutbox on our site.

If you think what you have what it takes to be a UE DJ, please get in touch by sending us an email to radio@ultimate-euphoria.co.uk

Thank you for taking the time reading this thread.
Andy Rixon AKA PowerSergeDJ
AndyRixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th December 2011, 03:04   #30
tomaradio

Send a message via AIM to tomaradio Send a message via Yahoo to tomaradio
80's DJ Needed

All About 80’s, Part of TR Network Family are in need for some good 80’s DJs. the station play a wide range of 80’s music from freestyle, to dance to pop to metal so we need a wide range of dj’s

here are the requirements:

Must be using Sam broadcaster

Must have your own following and are able to bring people to the chat room

Must have to be able to talk on the air

Must be on a direct cable or dsl no wireless

Please keep in mind we do not pay this is a hobby if you are interested please send a sample of your music to

Dj@tomaradionetwork.com

Thanks

Jeni

Program Director
tomaradio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2011, 01:06   #31
worlddjforum DJs

Hey!

-- New website focusing on AUDIO AND VIDEO DJ mixing. Stream your audio and VIDEO mixes LIVE and for FREE (without any ads , money and BS ).

-- Can you mix using shoutcast OR mix VIDEO LIVE using flash video encoder???? (free and EASY to set up). Then you are ready to go. If not, we have an easy how-to right on the site with downloads and real people to help you!

-- Genre: Electronic (dubstep, trance, house, techno, electro, disco...) or hiphop/rap/rnb. No rock please, it just doesn't work on a webcam lol.

-- Why is this free? Because i'm a DJ and got tired of LiveStream and UStream putting ads into my videos every 10 seconds and forcing my listeners to watch them. I BOUGHT the server and got everything up and running, so why not share the wealth! This is 100% AD FREE and the video quality is as good as your computer/bandwidth can handle.

-- "auto DJ" playing 24/7 when no one else is. All DJs will have a website and password to "kick" the auto DJ offair and connect LIVE. New site, no schedules yet, just jump on whenever YOU WANT.

Sounds good? PM me or email me (preferably) at...

stationproduction @ gmail . com

I'd mention the website, but I'm not allowed . Contact me! LETS GET IT GOING!
worlddjforum DJs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2011, 05:08   #32
Winc-CityRadio

DJ Inquiry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenderheart View Post
I am a dj looking for a station to work with. I have 6yrs experience with online radio. I use Sam to play my music.
My name is DJ Shid and Iam the owner of Winc-CityRadio.com, which is a internet station that has been broadcasting for about 3-years on the internet. We currently have a few opening seeking a few DJ's at this time. If you have a interest please contact via email @ djshid@winc-cityradio.com, with a short bio and contact info. Also a sample of your most recent work.

Thank you in advance, as well as I look forward to hearing from you soon and possiably having you on board.

Last edited by Winc-CityRadio; 23rd December 2011 at 05:13. Reason: Delete
Winc-CityRadio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st January 2012, 00:13   #33
daverogers

Hi all,

We are looking for dedicated dj's who can host as well as talk the show. we are electronically music based but thats not the be all end all.

We are based in Bristol UK and also showcase some of the djs and shows on the fm. As I am a dj on the fm.

We would like people who can be responsible for there show and content and most of all reliable.
If you think this is your thing email me

daverogers@djdaverogers.com

the site is recordheadz.net
daverogers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2012, 17:55   #34
radiorsm

Dj-s wonted :)

♫♪♫ here at radio rsm we are l@@king for dj-s so if u fancy becoming a dj or no someone that might like to do it plz get intouch with us here at radiorsm@aol.com OR radiorsm@yahoo.com u do not have to b perfect GOD NOS WERE NOT LOL but are are a nice internet radio station and like to have fun ♫♪♫IT IS ALL UNPAID AND OUR GENREE IS 50S TO 90S...
the station is run by myself and my dad and there are 7dj_s already but we are looking for more plz do get intouch or come and cheak out your website http://thestaionfullofsuprizes***********/

we are a fun station plz come and join us plz email us radiorsm@aol.com

we look forward to hearing from you
radiorsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2012, 03:32   #35
nga-radio

Looking for some djs

Simply looking for dj's with time and knowledge of shoutcast streaming.

We have our own artist with their own songs and mixtapes, so we would want you to play our artists over mainstream, but other than that you can play what you wish. Commercial free music, the only commercials we may have a few local shoutouts mixtape drops and new songs and artist announcements...
We also run a podcast, so we would also upload your shows to itunes for future downloads.

Looking for: News, talk, Hip Hop, Rap, R&B, Urban, Dubstep, House, Progressive DJ's.

DJ@nga-radio.com
nga-radio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th January 2012, 19:34   #36
dilfm

hi over Station looking for dj's from india and pakistan and also from other country over radio are working from last 2 month for test run now a day we start audition for dj's ...

Programs method
dj's need for show's
English
Hindi
Punjabi
and
Urdu.
Over Radio or online 24/7...

send me with site pm or Email me at info@fundafm.com
A short demo recording of your Voice will be required.
Thank you!

Dil Program Incharge
FundaFM
dilfm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2012, 23:20   #37
melissa75240

Looking for Dj's in the US only at the moment. Genres we are looking for is, comedy with a mix of music, rock (not metal), Anything about Veterans affairs are great, hip hop and clean rap, country and latino. Im open for other things. Full Honors Radio will be the premier source for entertainment and assistants for our Troops in the US by the end of 2012. If you are in an allied nation, please contact me as well as we will be launching by the end of the year to help and entertain our awesome allied forces. This is an UNPAID position and an opportunity to be in front of millions by the end of the year. You can control your own advertising for your show.
melissa75240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th February 2012, 12:15   #38
Surfheavenradio

Radio DJ's required

Hi there Surfheavenradio are looking for Weekend radio DJ's On a Saturday from 12pm-12am and Sunday 12am-12pm We are looking for DJ's from all genre's. experience Would be preferred but Not essential. You can contact the management via Management@surfheavenradio.co.uk
Surfheavenradio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th February 2012, 20:12   #39
devildogmom

American Veterans Radio is Looking for Dedicated DJ's

Welcome to American Veterans Radio (AVR). AVR first turned on OUR switch (as we like to call it) August 31, 2009 and we are currently the fastest growing and most popular Veteran owned and operated radio station on the internet. AVR is dedicated to OUR Military, 1st Responders, Indie Artists and without a doubt, the BEST Listeners, in the World: Period!

American Veterans Radio allows family and friends of Our Military and 1st Responders to connect with one another all the while bringing a personal and sincere source of entertainment to OUR great listeners worldwide. AVR brings all of this to the proverbial table without the Bull!@#$ that many other so called “Veteran Friendly” stations try to disseminate.

If you have a desire to serve our Military and Veterans please email me at djdevildogmom@gmail or visit our site at AVRadio.org
There is a DJ Request form there to fill in with your information.

Semper Fi
Devildogmom
devildogmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th February 2012, 18:32   #40
Djofficial321

Dj- looking for radio play!!

hey my name is pedro cruz, aka dj official,, i hve been in radio for about 10 + years now, and im looking to expand not jus in florida and more places, us, candida, anywhere,, i am an open format dj:d, so if ur looking for a dj to hit ur stations more hits, please contact me personally at my email,, djofficial407@gmail.com- and ill get back to you as soon as i can... Thank you for this attention in this matter....
Djofficial321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > SHOUTcast > SHOUTcast Discussions