Old 12th April 2010, 19:07   #1
KeivnEHV

A Few small Winamp bugs (in Dutch lang pack)

Hi there,

I encountered a few problems with Winamp since the new release and I don't think anyone else already posted this or maybe it just my computer.

Anyways, the first 'problem' i got is that i can't resize the left column in the bento skin. The column with "Now playing, Local Media... etc." I hope you guys know what im talking about. It's not a big deal but if it can be fixed i would be greatful.

Something else i think is rather annoying is everytime i want to edit my ID3 Tags in Winamp i always press TAB and edit the whole ID3-Tag but somehow since the last few releases of Winamp i just can't TAB to 'Genre'. I know you guys probably think I'm a whiner but it's just something i use a lot.

Third problem is that sometimes my Winamp suddenly starts to flicker on my screen and the only way to get rid of the flickering screen is too shut off Winamp. Once again this isn't a huge problem but it's annoying when you're having a party or something.

Hope you guys could help me i would be very thankful.
KeivnEHV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2010, 21:14   #2
DrO

for #1 & #2 are you using a language pack (possibly the italian one...) ? am asking that as the default en-us resources don't have such an issue though we know there was an issue with the italian language pack for #1

not sure on #3 though we'd really need a complete plug-ins listing as i wouldn't be surprised if it's an issue with an additional plug-in (possibly a visualisation plug-in).

-daz
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2010, 23:55   #3
KeivnEHV

Well I guess i do use the dutch language pack already that already comes with Winamp but i never had any trouble with it until the last few releases. I don't even use any custom plug in really only the ones that come with the winamp download.
Old 13th April 2010, 00:56   #4
DJ Egg
Techorator
Winamp & Shoutcast Team

Confirmed 1 & 2 are Dutch lang pack bugs.
Thanks.
DJ Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th April 2010, 01:38   #5
DJ Egg
Techorator
Winamp & Shoutcast Team

And now fixed :-)

http://xlat.meggamusic.co.uk/winamp/...namp-nl-nl.wlz

(save to %ProgramFiles%\Winamp\Lang folder)
DJ Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th April 2010, 08:12   #6
DrO

was a good guess at it being a language pack though i'd thought the dutch one was ok.

-daz
DrO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th April 2010, 17:11   #7
KeivnEHV

Wow, Thanks for the quick reply and fix! I'll try it out thanks again.
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support