Winamp Info Tool v3.0
is now available, along with 2 bugfixes, it only brings a bunch of language file updates and a brand new Romanian translation. So we have a total of 9 language files now. (thanks for that to the translators
With the powerful options page, the tool comes close to the original vision I had. Though, the prefs page will be split into a tabbed page as well for next version. It looks a bit overloaded.
Some people gave me negative feedback related to the smaller tabs in that version. I can hear you guys and will change it back to the larger tabs for the next version, I just ran out of time, because of real life.
- added Romanian language file (thanks Cătălin Zamfirescu)
- decreased vertical size of tabs and main buttons
- added some general and language specific, cosmetically tweaks to the GUI
- updated French language file to v1.2 (thanks Veekee)
- updated Japanese language file to v1.2 (thanks T-Matsu)
- updated Polish language file to v1.2 (thanks Paweł Porwisz)
- updated PortugueseBR language file to v1.2 (thanks Anderson Silva/candiba)
- updated Russian language file to v1.2 (thanks Alexander Nureyev/VIPer)
- updated Turkish language file to v1.2 (thanks Ali Sarıoğlu)
- fixed some minor glitches in English & German language files
- fixed a weird logic bug in the language remembering code, which prevented the tool from saving the selected language ID to the ini file :/
- fixed that the 'Save and exit settings' button in prefs doesn't write the correct value for the 'remember language' option into the ini file
The download via Winamp.com should hopefully work within the next 2 days.