I have shoutcast set up on my Linux server. Everything except song titles works.
(I have searched and been unable to find this info elsewhere, although it seems to be I cannot possibly be the first person with this problem.)
; TitleFormat=Audiodef Radio: %s
I have gotten it to where the radio station name appears consistently Previously, it would appear for the first song and then display the song filename.
I don't use Windows or Winamp. I check my station stream in Audacious or VLC. Audacious simply displays the station name. VLC displays the filename followed by the station name. I would like the song title from the ID3 data to appear after the station name.