Old 2nd July 2013, 20:19   #1
Dbrown8630

Sync to my external SD Card? (Galaxy S4)

Hello,

When I'm trying to sync music to my galaxy s4 with winamp, it automaticly syncs to my internal sd, which is to small. I have a lot of music, so I want to save it to my 64 gb ext sd. Isn't it possible to sync it to my ext sd? If yes, how?

I searched for a lot of programs for syncing music to my new galaxy s4, and this is kinda my last hope. I hope theres a solution for this.
Dbrown8630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th July 2013, 05:32   #2
eastwop

I have exactly the same issue.
I have a galaxy S4 - just spent a day getting my music all organized - invested in PRO - set up wireless sync and the system insists on sync to internal storage
And no it says there not enough space - ..
How do we overcome this?
eastwop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th July 2013, 16:24   #3
Batter Pudding
Major Dude

With phone attached, go into Winamp Preferences \ Media Library \ Portables and you should see a section for your attached phone. Tweak away in here as plenty of settings just for the phone.

Assuming the internal and external SD cards are appearing as different drive letters you could try: Preferences \ Plugins \ Portables. Highlight Nullsoft Android Devices Plugin and press the Configure Selected Plugin You can then select which drive letter should be used.

I don't have an Android phone so I am basing this on guesswork and answers I have given before. (Generally I notice often if something works some people don't come back to say so... but soon shout if the advice was wrong )
Batter Pudding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th July 2013, 20:33   #4
eastwop

Wireless Sync to SD Card Problem

I cannot get Wireless Sync working with my external SD card on my samsung s4.
If I attach with USB, then Winamp shows me two devices - the 'phone' or the 'card'
However, if I turn on Wireless Sync - the default is the internal phone media (which of course is not big enough)
I have looked everywhere I can for a setting to change this - but with no luck.

I'd love to get Wireless Sync working with my external SD card - any one got any ideas?
eastwop is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Winamp & SHOUTcast Forums > Winamp > Winamp Technical Support