1. When I was about 3 or 4, our old '72 Nova got nailed by a triad seafood truck (think GTA3... har har). Nasty lick.
2. Went downtown when I was about 12, some guy was flying down the street in an S10 at about 40, ran into the back of a taxi cab, which got pushed into the rear of our Taurus.
3. Prom night, I was in a limo with about 8 other people. Someone from school decided to be stupid and race someone else from another school. 100 in traffic. He sees us ahead, tries to avoid, but can't get car stopped, left-front of his Eclipse nails the center divider, causes the car to do kind of like a half-cartwheel, the back end of his car landing on top of the center divider... 3rd accident out of 5 that night on a 2-mile stretch.
4. Week after graduation, a friend of mine took me out to go check out the college I'm going to in his Frontier Crew Cab. He was plowing at about 80, and he sees traffic, tries to dodge it, but a family in a Trans Am was ahead, and I realized he couldn't make the turn, I lifted my hands up in front of my face. We rolled on our top and skidded about 250 feet from the impact zone on our roof without collecting anyone else.
5. Three weeks after I got my license, I was driving mom to work in the Taurus when some exec dude in the company's Benz nails me in the back real hard in the rain, but nothing more than a gaping hole in the bumper. I had wanted to take my Galant out that day, so who knows what would've happened.
Oh yeah, not injured... just a bit rattled on all counts.