Old 12th July 2004, 17:02   #1
Phat
Major Dude

IdontknowwhatIwant

Just posting everything new, as I don't currently have time to sort through them. I think all of them are good. Most are just varations of the code we've been working with.

enjoy!
Old 12th July 2004, 22:20   #2
baked89

Send a message via AIM to baked89
I cant download it for some reason
try clicking on it and see if it works for you
Old 13th July 2004, 00:47   #3
PieturP

In Mozilla Firefox it works...
In IE it is broken indeed :P
Old 13th July 2004, 01:08   #4
Phat
Major Dude

well, try these
Attached Files
File Type: zip phat_eo.s. - form and functions -gear.zip (46.8 KB, 260 views)
Old 14th July 2004, 00:12   #5
baked89

C0ol

Wow..
5 words..DRUGZ. Something i have to be on to look at some of these goddamn.
COOL stuff
Old 14th July 2004, 04:26   #6
Dr. Fragger

Send a message via Yahoo to Dr. Fragger
i dont like them. Looks like you spent some time on those presets, but I dont think it was worth it.

Sorry to be bluntly honest but its just my opinon.
Old 14th July 2004, 05:34   #7
Phat
Major Dude

Um, this comming from the guy that thought milkdrop was a company.... Your probably incapable of reaching the intelectual plane needed to appreciate them. Plus all you do is modify other people's code. I stood up for you even though you where showing that you where a complet dumb ass in your first thread, just because I want more people to make presets. Don't expect anymore of that ass wipe...

so .... wait, wait, here's my cock...

BLOW ME
Old 14th July 2004, 05:35   #8
Zylot
Major Dude

on the contrary, good stuff Phat, in noth topics, well done presets.

-------------
What do you wish for?
--Instrumentality
Old 14th July 2004, 05:57   #9
Phat
Major Dude

o yea, I gots a preset for ya Dr. Fager...
Attached Files
File Type: zip phat_suckmydick!.zip (1.2 KB, 244 views)
Old 14th July 2004, 08:03   #10
baked89

LOL

Fucking comedy ROTFLMAO.
Old 14th July 2004, 14:31   #11
Rovastar

Send a message via AIM to Rovastar
Easy with the flames no need for it here. Here is aplace for feedback and you got some.

MY feedback on the presets later.

"Rules are for the guidance of wisemen and the obedience of fools"

Visuals - Morphyre www.Morphyre.com
Old 14th July 2004, 14:54   #12
Phat
Major Dude

okay, sorry... point taken....
Old 14th July 2004, 15:26   #13
[Ishan]
Major Dude

Send a message via Yahoo to [Ishan]
Nice stuff man! /me likes them

Amateur AVS'er. All over again.

Last AVS Pack :
Resurgence

Old 14th July 2004, 16:52   #14
PieturP

I suggest we do not flame but we just IGNORE dr FraggerStein... who the **** does he think he is ?
well enough 'bout that, I like the suckmydick preset Phat! LOL!!
Old 15th July 2004, 00:52   #15
Dr. Fragger

Send a message via Yahoo to Dr. Fragger
wow I said it was just my opinion. You dont have to take things so seriously. My god. Lighten up.

I thought most people would like to hear feedback about their presets good or bad but I guess not. I personally would.
Old 15th July 2004, 04:08   #16
Zylot
Major Dude

Dr. Fragger, I agree. Phat, you can please some of the people all of the time, or all of the people some of the time, but never ev4r all of the people all of the time.

After all, he didn't come out sporting a "LOL, THESE SUX" or other immature and childish jargon like some members from the past (shnucks).

-------------
What do you wish for?
--Instrumentality
Old 15th July 2004, 08:56   #17
baked89

Well, I think that Phat didnt do anything wrong because what Dr.fragger said was pretty much telling him that he put too much time into the presets for nothing and it wasnt wroth it...He could have just said something like..'I think they need a little bit more work' and not just come out and say. I dont like them...i dont know whatever =D.
Old 15th July 2004, 08:57   #18
baked89

I dont know why you would even say that to presets like these anyways..I thought they were bitchin
Old 15th July 2004, 09:40   #19
Phat
Major Dude

I really don't hate you, I just never care to talk to you again!!

Never, ever tell me the time I spend with my wife and the art that is a manifestation of that was wasted time. No one is getting paid here, this is art for art's sake. Plus it's time I spend with my fucking wife.

First off it would be okay if you said you didn't like them, I don't know why you would say something like that to an artist, even if you thought what they make is trash. But even that level of ignorance would be okay....

Would you walk up to me right after me and Eo.S spent hours on a painting, in real life, and tell me that me and my wife wasted the time we spent together? I sure as hell would never do that to ANY pair of artists. I'm really turned off by people who's online persona is much more rude then there real life one. <(don't think I am guilty of this, if you said that to me and Eo.S in real life I would have beat the ever loving shit out of you)>

Plus I was the only person that did not make fun of you for your stupidity and lack of knowledge < this is not a 'flame' it's my 'opinion', and let me remind you it was also the 'opinion' of EVERYONE else on the board... Even the moderater, who posts sporadicly, went out of his way to make fun of you.>

***let me put this in context, Bungie, the company my wife works at, had 30 people in it when they shiped Halo. Thinking it was possable to have 60 people working at the 'Milkdrop company' proves a complete and utter lack of understanding of !anything!.****

Why did I stand up for you? Because I realize that no one is getting paid here, and everyone is doing this just for the sake of making art. I support artists, and I truly feel that the people in this comunity are artists in there most pure form. Also no one needs to be made fun of because they have just started out... because we where all there at some point, EVEN Rovastar..

Also let me point out that alot of times finding the cool stuff about this program requires alot of experementation. ****As you might know seeming as though your presets are like 10 versions of the same thing.**** Some of these presets where a little bit experemental, but they certanly are way better then anything you've done, period. (let me remind you Telek is real the artist here, you've just changed some varables AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR THEM...)

So someone that knows vertually nothing about the program, as you have illistrated... Someone that I stood up for... ******Some one that can't even figure out how to name and zip up there presets correctly...****** Tells me time I spent with my wife, and the art that is a product of that was wasted time?

That would be like a first year pianist, that a established composer stood up for, walking up to the composer, while he was playing his panio, with his wife, and telling him that he was wasting his time.

Maybe that explanes it a tiny bit more, since it seems I have to *S*P*E*L*L* it out for you. Know that in the future you input is NEVER wanted in ANY of my threads, as I have absolutly no respect for you.

Have a wonderfull life!
Old 15th July 2004, 12:07   #20
Phat
Major Dude

Sorry for getting emtional every one, It's just me and Eo.S don't get alot of time together, because she works like a madwoman. (she did ALL the design for www.bungie.net)

And a most of the time we spend together is either writing music, or milkdrop presets, so we can listen to the stuff we just wrote(musicly), and visualize it, with our visuals, at the same time.

I feel that when I post these here, that I am sharing them with people. Almost like I am sharing our relationship, and what it produces. Since we can't have children I feel like our art is our babys.

And for someone to tell me the time I spent with my wife, that I have to fight for from stupid over demanding microsoft fucks, was wasted leaves a very VERY sour taste in my mouth. (that's right, FUCK YOU) Tell me you don't like them, fine that cool Zylot's right, you can't please everyone all of the time. But, tell me the little time I get with my wife was wasted? I'll tell you to fuck yourself...

Rovastar, can you lock this thread, as I am very tired of it, don't think anything else productive will come out of it, and want it to sink to the bottem with a quickness.

Fuck delete the whole thread if you can...
Old 15th July 2004, 13:53   #21
Rovastar

Send a message via AIM to Rovastar
Ok I am locking this thread not because you asked me too but because you force me to.

I asked you politely about calming it down and continue on with more attacks.

To use your art gallery analogy not everyone who enters the gallery will like what the artist does. In fact many might dislike what the artist has done it doesn't give the artist the right to 'beat the ever loving shit' out of them.

I felt DR.Fraggers comments were blunt maybe even harsh but nothing especially out of order and did not deserve the onsaulght that occured.

To flame him for his lack of technical knowledge are a quaility that makes people unable to judge art doesn't make sense.

And please put things in context no-one is saying that the time you spent with your wife is wasted and that you should take that as a personal insult.

Phat please don't go on these flaming rants again. That attitude is not welcome here and I don't want to see it again.

DrFragger and Phat you are both welcome on the forum and I hope you continue to create but maybe both stay out of each others way for a bit.

"Rules are for the guidance of wisemen and the obedience of fools"

Visuals - Morphyre www.Morphyre.com
Closed Thread
Go Back   Winamp & Shoutcast Forums > Visualizations > MilkDrop > MilkDrop Presets