Site looks good. I tried getting your PHP scripts to work on Windoz. Eventually gave up because of the dependencies. I finally went an alternative route.
1) Made a local HTTP server that maps sbin to a local dir
2) Got the XML files for TV and Radio by making a http request against 'http://www.shoutcast.com/sbin/newtvlister.phtml' and 'http://www.shoutcast.com/sbin/newxml.phtml?search='
3) Modifing the windows hosts file to point to 127.0.0.1 (www.shoutcast.com
) note that this conflicts with step 2
4) Ran XSLT transform using tools found at 'http://www.zlatkovic.com/pub/libxml/'
5) Save XML files outputted 'tvlister.phtml' and 'xmllister.phtml' in the sbin directory
6) Viola - It works Although the 4MB massive radio list frickin kills winamp :-)
I figure I can run the process manually or scripted once a day or so until the problem is fixed.
That was fun I must say. Goodnight all then.