"What's your favorite movie quote"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "What's your favorite movie quote"?

Happens all the time doesn't it, you're out and about with your mates when one starts to talk about the movie they have just seen and how it's the best movie they've ever seen. They normaly go on to tell you the whole movie in detail, thus putting your mind in to gear to say the words "well, i was going to see it but thanks to your indepth review i cant because YOU JUST TOLD ME THE WHOLE F**KING THING...".

Annoying ain't it. But they always seem to get that one quote that makes the movie and that your, so called friend keeps putting in to conversation and trying to see how far he can push you before the idea that being buggered with a fork would be alot more fun.

But, however annoying it gets, it always proves to be the only conversation thats a bit of a laugh.

So, what's your favorite quote or tag line (if you want) that you would bring to the movie geek table? here are a few of mine :
    • "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't excist, and like that he was gone". (Usual Suspects)
    • "What?? What aint no country I ever heard of, they speak English in what??". (Pulp Fiction)
    • "Is this gonna be another stand up and fight or another bug hunt, sir". (Aliens)
    • "I love the smell of napalm in the morning". (Apocolypse Now)
    • "I HAVEN'T GOT TIME FOR THIS MICKEY MOUSE BULLSHIT!!!". (Leon)

The list is endless, but i know you lot can come up with some good ones to add so go nuts.
    Like my photography? Buy some here....

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a
    half a pack of cigarattes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."
    There's no need to tell me when I'm right;
    I operate on that principle exclusively and with absolute certainty

Comment

Maybe you should mention that it's from "Blues Brothers"
      Like my photography? Buy some here....

Comment

i shink i just shit myshelf...my chevy shook a shit

escanaba in da moonlight.
        "Well, got to love you and leave you, need to go get into the shower and rub my hard naked body all over with soapy bubbles, I'll be back later to carry on playing....

It'll take you some time to get over the image of me naked in the shower......mind you don't masturbate to hard thinking about it...."
        - Mr.Jones

Comment

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." -Pulp Fiction

....mmm I could go for a royale with cheese....
          I came for the hatred.
          I stayed for the ballbag.

Comment

From Eric Draven (The Crow):

Mother is the name for God on the lips and hearts of all children.

* PC: Intel Core 2 DUO E6550 @ 2.33 GHz with 2 GB RAM: Archlinux-i686 with MATE.
            * Laptop: Intel Core 2 DUO T6600 @ 2.20 GHz with 4 GB RAM: Archlinux-x86-64 with MATE.

Comment

The General's Daughter
              My father was a drunk, a gambler and a womanizer. I worshipped him.
              s0be
              And On that day, the Lords of the land said unto their Master Architect, "The temple you have made to the gods of Wasabi and Maki has brought us no great prosperity" and they sent out him into the lands.

As he traveled to a far off land, he found he wasn't traveling alone, but that he had gained companions, and when they found their new land, they started work on a new temple, one that would be OPEN to all who wanted to worship.

from The Book of Wasabi C 12 Vs 09 (pg 2003)

Comment

"There goes one of Gods prototypes,
                To weird to live,
                To rare to die."
                Fear and Loathing in Los Vegas.
                "We think science is interesting and if you disagree, you can fuck off."

Comment

Phily-- excellent movie & book.
                  Walter: Am I wrong?
                  The Dude: No...
                  Walter: Am I wrong?
                  The Dude: You're not wrong, Walter, you're just an asshole!
                  --The Big Lebowski
                  Go read a book without pictures
                  pabook? | Look, a blog! | Buy Stuff I Wrote

Comment

"who is you daddy, and what does he do"

"and then...?"
                    "no and then!"

::Deviant Me::Last.fm::WhatPulse Stats::Folding @ Home

Comment

Hey, try not to suck any dick on the way through the parking lot!
                      --clerks.

Comment

"your the man now dog"

::Deviant Me::Last.fm::WhatPulse Stats::Folding @ Home

Comment

That is the second time you've pulled a gun on me; there will NOT be a third!!
                          Training Day

Comment

RENTON 9[From TrainSpotting)
                            (voice-over)
                            Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance.
                            Choose fixed-interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends.
                            Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suit on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mindnumbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, wishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned
                            to replace yourself. Choose you future. Choose life. But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you’ve got heroin?

Opening excerpt from TRAINSPOTTING
                            Music is Life, Love and Happiness :|: Life is Music. Serren - 1985 - 2005
                            Religion? Religion is a Blasphemy against humanity - From the film What the Bleep do we know

siggy link So stumbling? whats it all about

Comment

"What is 'real'? How do you define 'real'? If you're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."
                              -The Matrix

Really looking forward to Reloaded
                              The world is made of conflicts: good and evil, order and chaos, light and dark, hot and cold. All are essential to life. None can prevail for any length of time, or life will fail. In the end, the best any can hope for is balance.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎