This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tuckerm
    I don't like it, I feel it's a rip of 24.
    What do you mean a 24 rip-off?

You ever hear of a thing called Delta Force?
    "I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
    "Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz

Comment

Originally posted by ElChevelle
      I reluctanctly post details about my tech purchases anymore due to prolific second guessing
      Amen to that.

Not unexpected, though, considering the prominent amount of youth present. Wasted on the young, it is. Ah, if we could only buy it.

Originally posted by Vie
      Anyway, I've owned a palm longer than you have, and have more experience with them.
      I'm sure your experience with handheld technologies would almost equal your experience with cars. You're how old, again?

(j/k - you know I love ya.)

Originally posted by razzinno
      ...and yet another digital camera. This one has 10x optical zoom and 5.7 digital zoom. (Cashed in several years worth of saved coins, which made the camera *seem* like it was free.
      Very nice. A digital camera with an optical zoom anything over 3x is getting into the good stuff. I'd like to upgrade from my 3x optical zoom camera, but alas...until it actually dies, I can't justify doing it.

Last bought: Some movies from Comcast On-Demand.

And soon to purchase: Another neck surgery.
      I'm a psychosomatic sister running around without a leash.

Comment

My apologies to all for being insolent and cruel. I've been in pain for over two months now, and that state completely saps my mood and sense of tolerance. I think it's been pretty clear that I haven't been myself during this time. I'm seeing my doctor again tomorrow, and I'm pretty sure that I'll be going under the scalpel yet again. I'll be sure to get better drugs this time around. (Not sure how much stronger we can go than morphine and percoset, though. Maybe straight heroin?)
        I'm a psychosomatic sister running around without a leash.

Comment

I hope ya' feel better, Scor. And yes, yes they can go stronger!
          Ooh, Gabardine

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightViper88
            What do you mean a 24 rip-off?

You ever hear of a thing called Delta Force?
            I watched it and with the old guy from 24 and him trying to be all "Jack Bauer". I most def. hate it
            @tuckerm

Comment

Originally posted by ScorLibran
              And soon to purchase: Another neck surgery.
              That sucks.....alot

Originally posted by ScorLibran
              My apologies to all for being insolent and cruel. I've been in pain for over two months now, and that state completely saps my mood and sense of tolerance. I think it's been pretty clear that I haven't been myself during this time. I'm seeing my doctor again tomorrow, and I'm pretty sure that I'll be going under the scalpel yet again. I'll be sure to get better drugs this time around. (Not sure how much stronger we can go than morphine and percoset, though. Maybe straight heroin?)
              In before the House jokes.

I'd still love you even if you slipped me a date rape drug. Maybe even more

Comment

I watched it and with the old guy from 24 and him trying to be all "Jack Bauer". I most def. hate it
                You didn't get my point, though...

I don't watch "24", so I don't know if the show is based on anything in real life, what kind of character this "Jack Bauer" is supposed to be, or whatever...

The only thing I do know is "The Unit" is based off the real life 1st SFOD-D of the US Army...Retired Command Sergeant Major Eric L. Haney wrote the book Inside Delta Force, which chronicals some of the field operations Eric Haney was involved in while a member of Delta Force from 1978 through 1986...Eric Haney used his book to base "The Unit" off of, and also produced the show...

...soooo, unless Delta Force itself is being ripped off, or Eric Haney is ripping himself off, I don't see how "The Unit" is a "24" rip-off...

BTW: Just because "the old guy" Dennis Haysbert plays in both shows doesn't mean anything...And the only reason I know you're referring to Dennis Haysbert is because I watched a little bit of an episode of "24" on my lunch break at work one day...

[edit]Damn Scor, that sounds t3h sux0rz...

Hope everything goes well, though [/edit]
                "I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
                "Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz

Comment

Well That's what it looked like when i first watched it. I watched the first ep. to see if it'd be good and i hated it. The show moves too fast and it's too much like 24.
                  @tuckerm

Comment

Uh....right

Comment

*smacks Tucker*
                      rofls
                      *smacks Tucker harder*

elevatorladyelevatorladyelevatorladyelevatorladyelevatorladylevitateme

Comment

*shakes Tucker to make sure he regains consciousness*

*smacks tucker again*

Comment

^
                          I got This
                          and
                          Bobby Brown gel eyeliner in Ink!

Well, ya' gotta' look nice!
                          Ooh, Gabardine

Comment

I was going to buy a fleshlight but I fear that if I were to die in my sleep one night, my legacy would be that I was a weirdo who kept a prosthetic vagina in his drawers.

Comment

^ Uh I keep reading that sentence. Didja' mean went?
                              Anyway, we already know you're a weirdo!
                              Ooh, Gabardine

Comment

I'm considering buying the record(yes, thats vinyl) of Bidibodi Bidibu from the supertroopers movie.
                                Software is like sex: It's better when it's free.-*-If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0-*-Guess the band from pics game

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎