This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H:\Music\Hole\Live Through This\01 Violet.flac
    I'm a psychosomatic sister running around without a leash.

Comment

• Played @ Song Title
      17:49:17 Suzanna Vega - Marlene On The wall
      latest version of Winamp
      DSP Plug V2.41
      Language Packs

Comment

• H:\Music\Soundtracks\The Wedding Singer, Volume 2\03 True.flac

(Spandau Ballet)

CHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEESSSSSEEEEE, BABY!
        I'm a psychosomatic sister running around without a leash.

Comment

• Intresting

System Of A Down - Peephole
          DeviantART|¤¤|DS-Lair|¤¤|Dissectional|¤¤|Pearl Drums|¤¤|Viralsound|¤¤|PabUK
          Hey you! Don't tell me there's no hope at all. Together we stand, divided we fall.My PLAYLIST

MSN: [email protected]

Comment

• Paul Foglino - You Can¡Çt Be Too Old To Get Drunk
            KEXP

Comment

• Black Sabbath - Sabra Cadabra
              Hey you! Don't tell me there's no hope at all. Together we stand, divided we fall.My PLAYLIST

Comment

• Rosie Flores – I¡Çll Never Get Out Of This World Alive
                KEXP

Comment

• Murderdolls - Die My Bride

Comment

• Right Said Fred - Deeply Dippy
                    It's been said that I could start an arguement in an empty room.....I see no reason to disbelieve this.

Comment

• Pink Floyd - Sorrow

Comment

• Music - The People
                        'In this country, it takes all the running you can do to stay in one place.'"

Comment

• Doves - Caught By The River

Comment

• Rancid - Maxwell Murder
                            "I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
                            "Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz

Comment

• Stone Roses - I Am The Ressurection

Comment

• KoRn - Freak On A Leash
                                "I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
                                "Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz

Comment

Working...
                                X