Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The pictures all show correctly for me; perhaps you meant that the windows look different now and therefore we need different pictures?

For the most part I'm guessing the process is very similar, which means if you read the first post, you'll still have a pretty good idea what to do, even if some changes have been made since. Post back here if you still have questions.
    Don't forget to live before you die.

Comment

Now that I am using Windows again, maybe I will update this with the latest version of Winamp.

Comment

the install process hasn't changed at all really, even the shitty E-Music malware crap is still included

Comment

If I would have to reinstall Windows some day, then I would let unchecked "emusic" during the install process (but I would take all the other elements of Winamp again, step-by-step), because "emusic" really seems to be a troublemaker...
          I have all my friends in all the platforms (many of them are very good other artists), and I can go to SoundCloud, Jamendo, Internet Archive etc., far away enough from all this "Top Ten Pop". I really don't need the "50 FREE MP3s + 1 Free Audiobook!", because I won't use "emusic". I prefer much better music...
          Greetings from Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine
          Sabine Klare Aka Sternenmaschinebine
          Music, Art, Lyrics, Videos
          AMBIENT... AMBIENT music forever...

Comment

Originally Posted by ryan View Post
            Okay, you see how all that stuff has little boxes next to it? That means you can uncheck anything you don't want installed.
            lol!
            I listen to 80's music every day on the JOB (http://traefaeldning.dk/).

Comment

Originally Posted by sgtfuzzbubble011 View Post
              Me too. I'm gonna sticky this for a while.
              That while was years ago
              unsticky and let her slide into the cellar of the forum
              latest version of Winamp
              DSP Plug V2.41
              Language Packs

Comment

Well put Mastah

Comment

Originally Posted by NJK View Post
                  That while was years ago
                  unsticky and let her slide into the cellar of the forum
                  Only eleven years, I was a kid when I wrote this thread. When you unstickied it I was just getting ready to have my first child. She's going to be three in a couple months.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎