• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oLRi
    replied
    Hallo DJ,

Hier findest du die Sourcen.

(Translation: Here are the sources).

But NSV is dead in my oppinion, eventhough Red5.
    I've spend hours of NSV / Flash research, i used Red5, Xuggler, Smelters sources, but after 3 years i couldn't produce anything really stable with transcoding nsv to flash on the fly. I also wrote a distributer, which spreads one rtmp stream (transcoded from nsv) to several red5 servers, but none of this was stable enough for business products.

After all i switches to wowza, which is the best choise, because nobody seems to use or develop red5/xuggler anymore.

Leave a comment:

• DJTOMCAT
    replied
    Well i tried to recompile everything but in the Shoutcast.jar there must be something Change,too.
    Red5 changes the code from

code:
    org.red5.server.api.IScope
    -------->
    org.red5.server.api.scope.IScope

and also

code:
    change the "web.scope" bean class to

<bean id="web.scope" class="org.red5.server.scope.WebScope" init-method="register">

instead of this

<bean id="web.scope" class="org.red5.server.WebScope" init-method="register">

which is not that Problem

the Java files aren't a Problem, but I can't change the jar, there are only .class files in it ;(

Maybe you get a heart and would do a last update for it ? Please

Even there is a maybe minor - maybe major Problem : Adobe Flash got a new command called "starttransmit" but Red5 latest version can handle it now

Leave a comment:

• DJTOMCAT
    replied
    Sorry that i answer yet, i bet a lot of users would be happy about an update of castshout i tried to do an update/recompile but i am not good in programming I bet it would be an easy update for you :-)

btw can red5 converts the nsv>flash also to html5 ? or is there any solution which can "connect" the flash stream , because it is not flv or something (file) ?

greetings
    Bjorn

Leave a comment:

• Smelter
    replied
    I havnt updated it. not sure if I have time to.

'startTransmit ' is a new parameter flash player sends to red5.

IM more interested in shoutcast 2, and making stuff for that.

Leave a comment:

• DJTOMCAT
    replied
    Does anyone get Shoutcast running with Red5 1.0.1/1.0.2 ? There are so many Major changes and I am not sure if smelter updated it yet.

On the Old Version of Red5 1.0 (Version 2010)
    BTW with IE10 & Windows 8 the Flashplayer runs only a few seconds and then there Comes an Error like

2013-07-17 00:26:09,942 [NioProcessor-1] ERROR o.r.server.service.ServiceInvoker - Method startTransmit with parameters [false, 5248] not found in [email protected]
    But only on Internet Explorer
    On Firefox , Chrome, Iron with Windows 8 everything works fine

Leave a comment:

• jaromanda
    replied
    yes

Leave a comment:

• lincon
    replied
    If you are successful in streaming NSV audio and video with red 5 - will it be possible to render the nsv / flash stream with a flash player ?

Leave a comment:

• sankt
    replied
    Sure, send it over. I will add it.

Leave a comment:

• ThuGhacK
    replied
    It indeed loads fine, though the page is removed and the homepage is showed instead.
    Btw sankt, you still updating scvi.net ?

I could compile vp8 for ya with multi-threaded actually enabled and proper frame setting etc.
    You know have noticed if you set framerate to 12 and do a low bitrate it so ugly.
    Thats cause the code itselfs tells the codec to use 30 frames, this is however solved.

Leave a comment:

• sankt
    replied
    Loads fine for me ?

Leave a comment:

• zaza13
    replied
    Originally Posted by Smelter View Post
    Is it just me or the website is loading very slow ...

Leave a comment:

• jaromanda
    replied
    nothing is simple with shoutcast + flash

Leave a comment:

• westjgames
    replied
    Any chance this thread can get a bump, even if it's considered necrophilia? We're trying to host a very lightweight streaming solution for a community video broadcasting group, and they are getting sick of CPU spikes with xSplit/FMLE/Livestream Procaster. They already have NSV setup and going, but need a universally-acceptable player. Flash seems to be the answer. I read right through this post, and it seems progress was made, however, pretty much everything is a little over my head, as far as compiling Flash goes.

Was there ever a stock-standard player made for NSV that was as simple as upload and embed? Or am I beating a dead horse with my keyboard?

Leave a comment:

• portalfmonline
    replied
    I´m going download now. I get the NSV nullsoft url on other topic in winamp forum, but now i understand that´s an old topic, already closed.
    Thanks

Alessandro Oliveira
    Radio Portal FM - www.portalfmonline.com.br

Leave a comment:

• sankt
    replied
    The nullsoft domain was not renewed and the NSV software has not been updated since 2004.

However - you can still download the software here:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X