--orb skin contest progress?--

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• --orb skin contest progress?--

maybe im the only one curious, and maybe this should belong in the sticky, (but i dont think anyone checks dat anymore),

but how much have u guys got done so far? maybe show off a bit? just wonderin

i have the Main, Eq, PL, AVS, and MB done. just need to figure out how to do the damn MBInner as well as the Mikro and some extra shat i'd like to add
    Artist Track

Comment

I still check the sticky for updates, even though im probably not going to finish my skin for it.
      :Psykotech:

Comment

ss? well.. i started almost an hour ago now, and im leaning toward this, i know it isnt the best, but it seems like all the skins are kinda turning out the same, and i just wanted to have somethin different
        Last edited by sHoTTiE; 7 August 2002, 04:36.

Comment

ahh crap, threw away the psd file, :/ guess i havta work around it damnit

Comment

Looks great so far shottie. Too bad you lost the psd.
            http://dam.deviantart.com/

Comment

That looks nice. Im sure you can get the rest done without the .psd or starting over.

Comment

cmon!!! post ur progress, im curious

Comment

Great (and I mean great) looking skin. You may be able to retrieve that PSD file: google search on +"undelete" Windows doesn't physically delete the file from disk, but rather deletes the reference to where it is. As long as it hasn't been overwritten or your disk defragged (I think this'll bugger it), it should be easily retrievable. Like the Monika Lewinsky scandal and some emails (if I remember rightly)...

chiquita, lmao at your sig
                  He had decided to live forever, or die in the attempt
                  In America - a must see film

Comment

I think shottie overwrote the .psd with another image and saved it, so its probably not retrievable.

Comment

Originally posted by sHoTTiE
                      cmon!!! post ur progress, im curious
                      I'll get things started. This is mine - it's completed.

It's good, but it's not great, which is why I started the contest.

I too am curious to see where people are at - but I know, I know, this one's a hard act to follow)
                      Sow a thought, reap an action; sow an action, reap a habit; sow a habit, reap a character; sow a character, reap a destiny.

All my skins: @ winamp.com @ 1K1WS @ Deviantart.com

My latest Flash Project: BreathingEarth.net

Comment

wow man, that skin must of took like.... 2 mins to finish! truly amazing!

on a more serious note, i would have started a skin but i cant find somthing i can work with thats basic.... good luck to everyone tho! from what ive seen some of these are cool

Comment

Heres mine, in all its glory....

definately a 5 star effort.

Comment

i acually downloaded that thinking you was being serious

Comment

Hmm, since mine's already made, maybe I'll piss you reviewers off and submit it!

just kidding ;~)
                              Sow a thought, reap an action; sow an action, reap a habit; sow a habit, reap a character; sow a character, reap a destiny.

All my skins: @ winamp.com @ 1K1WS @ Deviantart.com

My latest Flash Project: BreathingEarth.net

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎