X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improvements

Hi guys! Suggestions:

1. Include a "Delete from storage device" option from the playlist screen. It's annoying having to go back to the media list to delete a track.

2a. Allow storing equalizer settings per track, so every time you play them they sound just perfect (Pro only, of course!). Would be VERY willing to pay for this support as a separate app like the others you can buy e.g. lyrics.

2b. Even allow another level, so choosing which speaker you're plugged into will pull up that set of stored EQ settings for each track. So, you can set it per speaker if you have the time or inclination. Even being able to upload those EQ settings per track into a database somewhere, so others can get the benefits..?

3. (been said before, but) Gapless playback. A lot of albums really need it to sound comfortable.

4. Allow us to set WinAmp as default media player (sorry if it's there already, should be more obvious if it is like when you open Firefox it asks if you want to make it default browser automatically). That would stop the native player taking over all the time

Thanks guys, keep up the good work!

Comment

• List Albums after choosing Genre

I choose Genres in Winamp for Android.
      I get the list of genres like Rock, Heavy Metal, Soundtrack ...
      I choose Soundtrack
      Now I get a list of the single titles of every album with the genre "soundtrack". The titles are sorted by title name. So they are mixed up.

It makes more sense to group the list by albums or by band.
      Or to List the Albums after choosing Genre.

Comment

• Skipping is better but still jumps around when pause/unpause

1.Skipping is better, haven't noticed any obvious skips like before.

but....

2. If I pause a track and then unpause I sometimes get a jump to an earlier point in the song where I had paused/exited the app.
        2a. or it skips to another point in another song in the play list
        2b. or it fills the playlist with random songs, trashing all the other entries, and starts one of them.

There's something wrong with the pause and playlist itellya!

Comment

• Doesn't save song position frequently enough

If the app exits having used the quit winamp button, then the song position is saved fine.

If android system decides to kill it, or more likely winamp hangs and dies, it returns to the last song you paused, which could be twenty places back in the play list.

You're also likely to find your play list has been reordered.

Comment

• Originally Posted by midsole View Post
            If the app exits having used the quit winamp button, then the song position is saved fine.

If android system decides to kill it, or more likely winamp hangs and dies, it returns to the last song you paused, which could be twenty places back in the play list.

You're also likely to find your play list has been reordered.
            This happens too much to me nowadays.I don't because my phone has low RAM (512mb) or its android playback system is broken.I was able to do multitasking while listening music fine, but now i can't even look my photos in my photo album.This also happens with my regular (Walkman) app too so i am pretty sure my phone is dying, but needed to report it anyway.

Comment

• Album Washer not reported as installed on Restricted User account.

Nexus 7 2013 + stock Android 4.3 + Winamp Pro + Album Washer

Runs fine on my unrestricted user account. On a restricted user account I can launch Winamp, but Album Washer shows up as not purchased. Looks like an issue with in-app purchases?

Comment

• Winamp for Android crashing when switching user accounts.

Nexus 7 2013 + stock Android 4.3 + Winamp Pro + Album Washer

Switching between a Restricted User account and unrestricted one. If I start winamp one one account, and then switch to the other, winamp won't run. Oddly enough launching winamp from Winamp Pro works fine. Killing the app under the first account does not resolve the issue. I have to reboot Android to be able to use Winamp under another account.

Comment

• Choppy playback

Hi

I've been using Winamp for a lifetime on my computer and I started using it on my android phone some time ago. Firstly I had Sony Xperia Neo V and it seemed to work fine. A couple of days ago I changed my phone to Sony Xperia Z1 and that's when I started having some strange issues. The main and most annoying one is that after the interrupt (it may be phonecall, alert, remainder, anything) the playback is shattered, choppy, unclean and basically everything goes straight to hell :/. Strange part is that sometimes it goes away immediately and sometimes nothing can help me - even restart of the app and I have to stop listening.

Please send some replies if you are encountering the same problem.

Comment

• Zgadzam się z Tobą.

Comment

• Winamp Android features/bugs discussion thread

COunt

Even I downloaded the winamp thinking the same thing.. It sucks how ppl just follow the itunes features..

I took to Android to avoid the Apple non-sense and finally find the same thing in Android too.. Please please enable folder play back.. I am sure it is easy and simple for a player which can do much more..

Comment

• telegram channels

good job. thanks (spamlink removed)

Comment

• Samsung Galaxy Note8
                          Android 8.0.0
                          WinAmp for Android 1.4.15 with no plugins

1. "Shuffle All" on a playlist always starts with first entry. I've seen it at least 3 times already. Luckily, it's a minor annoyance.

2. Song position changes while paused are ignored. This one requires more detail:
                          While driving, I was listening to my songs as usual (all mp3s) and, once I parked at my destination, hit Pause and closed WinAmp via Android's recent files feature. After I was done I decided to start that song over, so I slid the position back to the beginning, but when I hit Play it started up where the pause had left off, in the middle.

Possible 3 (I only just witnessed it once, just now). Exit WinAmp doesn't close it as far as Android is concerned. It still shows up in recent files.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ralepan
                            Where I can download Winamp for Android?
                            Winamp Pro V1.4.15 AnDrOiD.apk

Comment

• Winamp, the independent music player synonymous with late 90s . Winamp work area application including bug fixes and similarity changes. Lead picture graciousness Reddit was at that point an Android rendition of Winamp only a couple of years back. site as tapping on dowload connections to Forums and decade old strings.

Comment

• Originally Posted by johnhardley View Post
                                Winamp, the independent music player synonymous with late 90s . Winamp work area application including bug fixes and similarity changes. Lead picture graciousness Reddit was at that point an Android rendition of Winamp only a couple of years back. site as tapping on dowload connections to Forums and decade old strings.
                                Please kindly write in English. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎